Horrific footage shows Hamas terrorists shooting festivalgoers at point blank

Hamas militants ransack Israeli civilians's belongings

Dashcam footage from a car at at the Supernova festival in Israel has captured the horrifying moment revellers were shot at point blank range by Hamas fighters.

During the attack in Israel, at least 260 people were killed, and some festival-goers were taken hostage as hundreds of fighters stormed the site.

In the chilling video, posted on South First Responders Telegram channel, a heavily armed militant can be seen directing a frightened person to leave their hiding spot.

The assailant fired bullets into the ground from his assault rifle, and shortly after, the militant forcibly grabbed a wounded young man and dragged him away.

As they vanished from view, another festival-goer, who had pretended to be dead behind a car, briefly raised his head to assess the situation.

Don’t miss…
Israel Hamas war – which countries around the world are on whose side
Hamas commander warns Israel only first target as savages make chilling threat

Within moments, another militant, dressed in a red T-shirt, approached and shot him in the head. Subsequently, other Hamas terrorists started rifling through the lifeless victim’s pockets.

The footage was captured nearly three hours into the attack, with sirens blaring eerily and black smoke engulfing the area.

Unfortunately, it would be another six hours before Israeli forces arrived at the scene.

Don’t miss…
Israeli footballer has ‘leg amputated’ after Hamas offensive[ISRAEL]
Keith McNally makes U-turn after doubling down on controversial Israel remarks[CONTROVERSY]
Hamas terrorist ‘kills gran in her home before posting sick video on Facebook'[HAMAS]

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

The festival had attracted music enthusiasts primarily in their 20s and 30s, gathering for what was meant to be a peaceful event in the desert.

Little did they know that members of Hamas would descend upon them shortly.

Footage has also emerged on social media of festival-goers seemingly oblivious to the approaching threat, as fighters glided down from the sky in the deadly surprise attack.

In one video, the music abruptly ceased as a voice over loudspeakers urgently announced a “red alert.”

Initially, some attendees didn’t even notice the sound of explosions due to the loud music.

Sirens rang out, followed by a power cut as the Hamas fighters arrived in cars, bringing a sudden end to the festivities.

27-year-old Millet Ben Haim, who survived the ordeal, told the Washington Post: “We heard sirens and rockets, tons of rockets.

“We started running; we didn’t know where to go. Nobody knew what to do.”

“Every direction we ran we had more people shooting at us; we were running for two hours trying to escape.

“We started crawling in bushes. Eventually I realized I couldn’t run anymore.”

Source: Read Full Article