Denverites are in for a treat this Halloween Monday as the sky will be clear and sunny most of the day and some above normal temperatures are expected.
“The forecast will be more of a treat vs trick through this evening,” forecasters at the National Weather Service said. “Not a ghost of a chance for precipitation through tonight as a ridge of high pressure aloft will keep a dry and subsident airmass over the region.”
The high Monday is 65 degrees, about six degrees above normal for the day, and the low will be 36, also slightly above normal.
Some light winds reaching about five to seven mph are also expected.
The seasonally warm and dry weather will continue Tuesday and Wednesday, with the highs reaching 71 and 69 degrees respectively. The low Tuesday night is 43 degrees, and the low Wednesday night is 38 degrees.
Thursday will cool down to a 50-degree high.
Rain will enter the forecast Thursday, with a 40% chance of showers before 5 p.m. After that, there is a 60% chance of rain or snow into the evening.
Any rain will turn into all snow into the night, as the low Thursday is 27 degrees.
On Friday, there is a slight chance of some snow in the morning, then a 46-degree high and mostly sunny rest of the day. Friday night’s low is 30 degrees.
Source: Read Full Article