Taliban brand Prince Harry big mouth loser over claims he killed 25 fighters

  • Bookmark
  • Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter

    We have more newsletters

    Furious Taliban leaders have hit back at Prince Harry's claims he killed 25 enemy fighters in Afghanistan.

    The militant group has blasted the Duke of Sussex as a "big mouth loser" following his British Army revelation in the upcoming bombshell memoir, Spare.

    Harry's book does not hit UK shelves until next Tuesday but leaked excerpts have already ruffled plenty of feathers, not least with the Taliban.

    READ MORE: Prince Harry 'furious' as 'incendiary' memoir leaked ahead of release date

    Harry had never before disclosed the number of people he had killed in combat but Spare reveals that his six missions as an Apache helicopter pilot, resulted in the "taking of human lives," which he is neither proud or ashamed of.

    The Duke adds that he didn't think of the 25 he killed while fighting the Taliban as "people," instead seeing them as "chess pieces" that had been taken off the board.

    Fuming at Harry's comments, Taliban commander Molavi Agha Gol, 32, told the MailOnline: "We are still here ruling but he has fled to his grandmother's palace. He's a big mouth loser who has been trying to get attention.

    "I do not even believe what he said about the Mujaheddin. He is a loser and scared to go to a combat zone. We made history by kicking him and his army out of our homeland and he should be very angry about that."

    Agha Gol added that the amount of news he sees about Harry on his Facebook feed is enough to make him think that the Prince has "gone mad and needs a doctor immediately."

    MailOnline reports that speaking from a checkpoint on the border with Iran, the commander has even challenged Harry to return to Afghanistan to prove "he's a real man and not a f****** loser".

    Rubbishing Harry's memoir further, an official in the Taliban's Ministry for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice has replied: "Pieces of chess are now in power and he's struggling to maintain his place within his own family."

    Abul Qahar Balkhi, spokesman for the Taliban ministry of foreign affairs, has also described Harry's comments as a "microcosm of the trauma" suffered by Afghans.

    He said in a statement: "The western occupation of Afghanistan is truly an odious moment in human history and comments by Prince Harry are a microcosm of the trauma experienced by Afghans at the hands of occupation forces who murdered innocents without any accountability."

    For more shocking stories from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here

    READ NEXT

    • Furious Harry blasted William for not understanding why he 'wasn't content to be a spare'

    • King Charles' brutal joke to Princess Diana about newborn 'spare' son Harry

    • Furious Prince William 'ordered RAF jet to take off without Harry' as Queen was dying

    • Prince Harry hints at missing King Charles' coronation in bombshell ITV interview

    • Prince Harry
    • Royal Family
    • British Army
    • Military
    • Taliban

    Source: Read Full Article